It is becoming widely known that oatmeal can help you reduce Cholesterol levels. Here, James shows how he cooks up one of his favorites from Dave Ruel’s Anabolic Cookbook. Every step in the preparation is shown in the following video. From the Cookbook, one needs the following ingredients:
Anabolic Blueberry Oatmeal Ingredients
- 3/4 cup oatmeal
- 8 Egg Whites
- 1/2 scoop (15g) of Chocolate Protein Powder
- 2 teaspoons of Pure Cocoa Powder
- 1 teaspoon of Splenda
- 1 tbsp of Flax Oil
- 1 cup of frozen Blueberries
- 1/4 cup of water
1. In a big bowl, mix all the ingredients (except for the frozen blueberries)
2. Cook in a microwave for about 3-4 minutes (cooking time vary from one microwave to another) – stir the mix 2 minutes after cooking has started (so the mix doesn’t stick or create chunks)
3. Once the mix is cooked, add the frozen blueberries, mix everything and enjoy!
You can see the recipe used by James in another post. What does James really think about the Muscle Cookbook? James remarks how incredibly easy the recipes are, and the beneficial nutrition provided by the cooked meals.
Look into More Bodybuilding Breakfast Meals CLICK HERE.